SSC MTS 2021, ssc.nic.in, SSC MTS, SSC MTS Exam, SSC MTS apply online, MTS Exam 2021
SSC MTS Exam 2021 News
- Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released the Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) Paper 1 Exam 2020 Admit card.
- Candidates who have applied for this exam (SSC MTS Exam 2021) can download their admit card by visiting the official website of SSC at ssc.nic.in.
- SSC MTS exam is scheduled to be held from 5 October to 20 October 2021 across the country And the tier-2 will be held on 21 nov 2021.
What is SSC MTS?
- SSC MTS exam is one of the important exams conducted by SSC every year for recruitment to Group C posts in various departments/organizations of Government of India.
SSC MTS Full Form :
Full form of SSC MTS :- Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is Multi Tasking Staff (MTS).
Qualification for SSC MTS
- To give the exam of SSC Multi Tasking Staff, we have to take care of our things because we can fill the application form only after keeping all the important things in mind.
- But if we do not keep these special things in mind then we cannot give the exam.
This application is as follows –
1.The applicant must be an Indian citizen.
2.Age should be between 18 years to 25 years.
- But the age limit can be increased and decreased to some extent according to the age limit category.
- If you belong to OBC category then you get 3 years relaxation in upper age limit and 5 years relaxation in upper age limit for SC/ST students.
- The upper limit relaxation is up to 10 years for Physically Handicapped (PH) students.
3. For SSC MTS, it is very important for you to have 10th pass from a recognized board or institution.
SSC MTS Exam Attempt Limit:
- There is no limit to the attempts to appear in the SSC Multi Tasking Staff Exam.
- Today you can sit in the exam as many times as you want.
- The only condition is that it is very important for you to take care of all the conditions of SSC Multi Tasking Staff exam like age limit, exam qualification etc.
- Otherwise you can give the exam as long as you want.
Departments under SSC MTS:
The departments under SSC MTS are as follows
- Armed Forces HQs
- Computer And Auditor General Of India (CAG)
- Central Board Of Direct Taxes (CBDT) Income Tax Department
- Central Board Of Indirect Taxes And Customs
- Central Secretariat
- Central Vigilance Commission
- Directorate Of Forensic Science
- Election Commission Of India
- Intelligence Bureau
- Indian Foregin Service
- Ministry Of Home Affairs
- Ministry Of Parliamentary Affairs
- National Investigation Agency
- President’s Secretariat
- Railway Board Secretariat
Your posting is based on these departments, but it is also based on how many marks you get in MTS exam.
SSC MTS Admit Card 2020 एसएससी एमटीएस एग्जाम 2020 ऐडमिट कार्ड Released,
How to apply for SSC MTS Exam 2021?
- The application form of SSC MTS is filled in online mode only.
- Candidates who are willing to appear for SSC MTS exam must register themselves on the official website of SSC MTS at https://Ssc.Nic.In/
- You have to fill all the information asked on the application form correctly, otherwise your application form will be cancelled.
- That is why you have to fill all the questions asked in the application form without any mistake.
- When the process of filling your application form is completed then you should take a printout of your application form so that you do not face any troubles in future.
SSC MTS Exam Pattern 2021
Computer Based Test (CBT) exam is conducted online.
In which there are four parts and it is about 100 questions in total.
You will be given four options in each question.
Out of which you have to choose only one option, and for every wrong answer you will be deducted 0.25 marks.
The exam time limit for you is maximum 90 minutes.
SSC MTS Latest News
|Department||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Category||Central Govt. Jobs|
|Post Name||Multi Tasking Staff (MTS)|
|Total No. Of Vacancy||9000+|
|Exam Process||Computer Based Test (Tier-I) & Descriptive Test (Tier-II)|
|Tier 1 Exam Date (New)||05.10.2021 to 20.10.2021|
|SSC MTS Admit Card||Released|
|Admit Card||Click Here|
|Hindi Syllabus||Click Here|